Dorset Business Angels (DBA) have announced the date for their next investors’ pitch event which will take place on Monday 12th March at the Royal Bath Hotel in Bournemouth and is urging potential investors to book a place at the popular event.
DBA Chairman Don McQueen advises, “We have five incredibly diverse pitches lined up to present to us which include:
· An artificial intelligence APP in the wellness sector which help employees to look after their physical and mental health whilst at work
· A social media data analysis platform which counts ITV, Twitter and the Premier League amongst its clients
· A new payment portal platform which has gained approval from Mastercard
· New organic produce stores in the Healthcare Sector poised to capitalise on the growing appetite for organic produce on the go
· A team pitching for funding for a new TV drama series to be set in Bournemouth
Don continued, “We welcome potential investors to come along, network and maybe discover an exciting, new investor proposition! Even if someone has not invested before you would be made very welcome.”
DBA was formed in 2013 with the aim to bring investors and entrepreneurs together to accelerate the growth of early stage businesses. DBA provides quality, private equity investment opportunities to local high net worth (HNW) and sophisticated investors (SI).
Four times a year companies are invited to attend an event at which they pitch their business to the savvy Angels in a Dragon’s Den type scenario. Angel investment might come from a single investor or it could be 2 or 3 Angels pooling funds together to support a company. Any investments are in the form of an equity investment and not a debtor’s loan. Investments are made across all sectors.
To book a place at the DBA Pitch Event visit www.dorsetbusinessangels.co.uk/Pitch-Evening.aspx