Tuesday 3rd October 2017 – 5pm Arrival and registration (5.30pm start)
Barclays House, 1 Wimborne road, Poole, Dorset BH15 2BB
Barclays are delighted to welcome you to an evening reception to celebrate the completion of the buildings refurbishment and an opportunity to take in the breath-taking panoramic views of the Purbecks and beyond. Barclays, alongside some key partners will be hosting the evening to help explore and discuss 5 vital areas around the advances in digital innovation and what this means for businesses here in Dorset on a global level.
During the event you will have the opportunity to spend 10 minutes at each of the 5 zones:
· Cyber Zone – “Prevention is better than cure” – Cyber safety on a business and personal level.
· Growth Zone – Ready to grow or already experiencing growth, an area to find ideas and options to support scaling up with raw advice from local businesses who have already started the journey.
· Accessibility Zone – are you excluding certain markets, is your business accessible to all? With the help of our accessibility team we will explore the design of products, devices, services and environments in a different way to provide you with insight to take away and reflect on.
· Innovation Zone – Innovation is crucial to the continuing success of any organisation, in this Zone we will be looking at a number of processes such as APIs, The Internet of things, Big data and how this has an impact on life, your business and your customers and clients.
· Eagle Lab – Our Bournemouth Based Eagle Lab will be here to show you what they do and how they can support the community in numerous ways from start up, scale-up to larger corporates.
Presentation / Panel discussion: We will then be joined by some industry leaders for a presentation and panel discussion allowing for Q & A and further networking and drinks